Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blogger!

Well, here I am. Friends have been telling me for years to start a blog. I guess I have something interesting to say...maybe!


Anyway I am a homeschooling mama to 3 little monsters! Kidding...I think! L is 7, P is 4 and C is 2 (currently) and E is my wonderful hubby! We also strive to eat the best we can, with local and organic as much as possible. We follow Weston A. Price and Primal eating styles. We have a small garden on our postage stamp yard with plans for a huge garden when (if?) we move. We buy almost all our produce from the local farmers market in the Spring and Summer, with lots of canning, freezing and dehydrating going on. We also buy all our meat, eggs, milk and a few other things from local grass fed free range farmers. We hope to raise chickens when (if?) we move.


I hope to be able to keep up with this blog and give you a little window into my mostly wonderful, sometimes crazy life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment