Here is the lapbook:
Inside:
Under blue flap:
P's favorite dinosaur was the Ankylosaurus. This poem was in one of the books we read.
Here the kids are digging dinosaur "bones" out of clay. I got this cool kit from Hobby Lobby.
The kids are being paleontologists again and getting dinosaurs out of the ice. They mostly melted it in the pool!
We made a dinosaur diorama! P had a ton of fun coloring and gluing in the dinosaurs.
We also made dinosaur "eggs" out of paper mache and a balloon and painted them, but I can't find those pics!
Then we visited a Natural History museum near us that had dinosaur bones! The kids really loved this!
The kids acting "scared" of the T-Rex behind them!
I also recently got our time line up on the wall! I used blue painters tape. We are lamenting and adding facts as we go along.















Love your dinos, we plan on doing a unit on them this winter! I love the natural history museum, I haven't been up thre since A was 2!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Yeah, its a fun place! I also just found out that the Detroit Science has animatronic dinos, so we may have to try to make it up there!
ReplyDeleteI love your timeline - great idea!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kim! :)
ReplyDelete