Monday, May 30, 2011

The latest crafts!

I've gotten several crafts done lately, even for the boys!

I got these cool car carriers done for the boys. They hold 5 cars and even have a "road" on it for them to drive. These are great for travel.








I made an American Girl mini doll carrier, the same way as the car carrier for L. This holds 5 dolls, she loves it!





I also made a few bows to match some of L's outfits (the pics are of the matching doll outfit!). 






And my latest craftiness around the house has been labels for our toy bins. The kids have really liked this and P has told me "Thank you for the labels!" several times! They have been working well so far and the kids have really been able to keep the floor picked up. (We'll see how long it lasts!)





No comments:

Post a Comment